Saturday 17 April 2021

#268 | BUILDING A HOME - HOUSE UPDATE #12


SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

2 weeks after handover and we got a few things done. The upstairs flooring and lighting is now installed. Our pendant lights over the kitchen island is also in. Wasn't too sure whether black pendants will look nice in our kitchen. Was worried there'd be too much black in this space, but I think it turned out alright. Our Colorbond fence has also just been put in, and the concrete for the driveway will be poured next week on Wednesday. We've booked in the move for the Boy's place the same week on Saturday and my dad and brother will help me with my move on Sunday. It's all happening! Time to get cleaning and packing and just preparing for the new life ahead. The Boy and I have been together for almost 8 years now, and while we've had sleepovers, we'll now be properly living together, full time. So it's a big change, but one where we are moving in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment