Saturday 26 March 2016

#43 | SCULPTURE BY THE SEA 2015


SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

Took a while to get this post up, but back in November 2015, we took a trip to Bondi Beach for the Sculpture by the Sea exhibition. I really want to be, but am not, a beach person. On average, I only visit the beach once or twice a year, and one of those visits would be to check out this annual event. I always enjoy my time here; it's a really fun exhibition. At this time of the year, Sydney also starts to get a little warmer, which makes it the perfect opportunity for a coastal walk. What was unique about 2015 was that for the very first time, there was a Hobbit-themed pop-up cafe set up by the Grounds of Alexandria, a very popular eatery in Sydney. A winning idea if you ask me. For those of you who intend to be in town around this time of the year, make sure to check out this event. Also, you don't wan't to forget your camera; the exhibition offers great photo opportunities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment