Friday 29 December 2017

#128 | HERE'S TO THE NEW YEAR


SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! The boy planned and prepared everything for Christmas day, despite being ridiculously busy at work, and unlike other years, we had 2 of our friends come by to celebrate with us this time. The boy has gone back to work, while I have the rest of the week off. I've been spending time with Mum while I've been at home, and we've basically been out at the shops almost everyday haha. Haven't really bought anything from the post-Christmas sales, and I'm glad that's the case. 2017 has flown by so quickly. We visited Europe for the first time ever, and spent 5 incredible weeks there. Didn't think Europe was on the table, but it happened. Guess there's no better time but the present right? I'm also quite proud of the changes we've made to our lifestyle. We've been more active than we were a year ago and also eating much better. I've made sure to always pack ourselves a clean, homemade lunch to have at work, but of course, with our love of food, we do continue to eat out on the occasion. Work hard, play hard, and everything in moderation right? Not too sure what's in stall for us in the new year, but I hope there'll be plenty more adventures, new experiences and a lot more fun times ahead. Here's to a great 2018! 

No comments:

Post a Comment