Saturday 11 April 2020

#216 | PIZZERIA BELLUCCI AT LA PIAZZA


SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

Gnocchi 4 Formaggi 
Portoghese Pizza
Inferno Pizza

The first time I came to Pizzeria Belluci at La Piazza, I was pleasantly surprised by how yummy the pizzas were. Fast forward 5 years, and for some reason, I've not been back since. I must have forgotten about it. The Boy hasn't been to this place before, so I was super excited to take him here. He loves his pizzas fully loaded, so I was confident that this place would be right up his alley! And I was not wrong. We got a few things to share, and know we definitely over-ordered, but that's ok, we took the leftovers home and had it for lunch the next day. We had the homemade gnocchi with a creamy 4 cheese sauce, a Portoghese pizza with mozzarella, chicken, capsicum, onion and jalapeƱos topped with peri peri sauce, and the Inferno, which had mozzarella, hot salami, capsicum, onions, olives and hot chilli.  The gnocchi was a little bland, and I probably wouldn't be ordering this one again. But I have had other pastas from here before and they were good. Both our pizzas were really tasty and the crust was perfect! I usually like my pizzas simple, but on the occasion when we have pizza loaded with lots of toppings, this is the place to go to!


Pizzeria Bellucci at La Piazza
Bankstown Sports Club
8 Greenfield Pde
Bankstown

No comments:

Post a Comment