Saturday 10 March 2018

#136 | 28


SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

It was my birthday the other week, and the boy was sure to make it extra special! On the actual day, we went to Rengaya for Japanese BBQ. The boy's been here before with some friends and loved it, and has been meaning to take me here ever since. It was really, really delicious. So many options for  the BBQ buffet, including a good variety of non-BBQ items. On Friday night, we went to The Lyric Theatre to see the Book of Morman. We've seen the show when we were in London last year and absolutely loved it then. I am happy to confirm that it just as great the second time around. Finally, to cap off an already wonderful birthday week, I was given a pampering with an oil massage at Shangri-La hotel. Thank you to my one and only for my favourite week so far in 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment