Sunday 20 January 2019

#170 | SO LONG 2018


SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

How fast does time fly? We're already half way through the first month of the new year as I write this. Crazy! The boy and I had an incredible 2018. Here are some things worth mentioning:

1. We took a family trip to Japan. It was the first time the boy travelled with my family. I'm glad our relationship survived and we're still together haha
2. We are finally proud home owners YAY! 
3. I met his mum and dad (after 5 years of dating!) and they're super nice. They don't live very close to us, so it's taken a while for us to meet.
4. We are now Costco members
5. Rode on a classic Mustang while on bridesmaid duty
6. Made a pavlova for the first time and served it during Christmas lunch. It was a hit!
7. Treated myself to the new FujiFilm X-T3. I'm still learning how to use it.


Happy New Year! Let's have a smashing 2019!


P.S. We haven't taken down the tree yet (yikes!). Got to do it before February comes around!

No comments:

Post a Comment