Sunday 23 February 2020

#208 | MY VALENTINES


SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

The boy asked me if I wanted flowers for Valentines Day, and I said not to worry about them. What he surprised me with instead was a box of doughnuts and a silly card (one without any expression of love, which is our tradition). Didn't even spell my name right, but I think this was actually accidental haha. I've not been posting on the blog much lately because we've been super busy. We've recently decided to build a house! So most of our weekends have been looking at display homes and talking to builders. It's been an exciting project so far but also a little stressful. We're still in the planning and design stage so far, having had a few structural changes made here and there. Hopefully, we'll move on to the next stage soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment